Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Biography

Hi I’m Joyce, AKA Ashjoy on most forums. I’m a full time scrapper and homemaker for my wonderful husband and beautiful 21 year old daughter. I’m a paper lover, tool junkie and color fanatic. I love to share my art and hope you stop by and visit my blog at 1ashjoy.blogspot.com. I started scrapping in 2007 after making a kit scrapbook for my Dad for Christmas. He got tears in his eyes when he paged through it and that was all it took to hook me.
I submitted my first projects for publication and was picked up with the first one. I've been submitting ever since.
We added a scrap room to our main floor so I can create while still enjoying spending time with my family. I love welcoming friends into my scrap room and sharing my love of art.
Thanks so much for visiting my resume and I look forward to hearing from you.